2009-2010

christinelee

I would think the end of 2009 through beginning of 2010 will be out by May or June. Normally, I can book Caribbean about 18 months in advance. I also waiting. Looking for Christmas 2009.

I too want to book a December (Christmas) 2009 Carribbean cruise. Do we just have to keep checking the Princess website or would TA's know about release dates before they're announced on princess.com? Do any of you seasoned Princess cruisers think the itin's and ships will be similar to those being offered in December 2008?

Tak8: Are you taking any kids with you?

Rates are only out for summer. Late Fall and Winter will be in the next phase. I expect Princess to have similar itineraries to the past several years. I would expect to see a ship in San Juan (7 day)and one in Ft. Lauderdale (10 day)during the holiday season. I'm not sure if Princess will use the same ships.

Cyberphilly: I will have my now 14 year old along. He doesn't consider himself a kid anyone. We did the Crown from San Juan last Christmas and loved our first Christmas cruise. Want to do it again in 09. I'm leaning toward San Juan because of the warmer temps, but a 10 day cruise would be nice.

Archived