Honolulu Transportation and Parking

luv2bnsun

Another user here posted that it is about $50 to park at the Honolulu pier overnight. We were going to rent a car in Honolulu for 2 days and park it overnight at the pier. I really didn't think about it costing so much money to park. We are on the Pride of Aloha overnight in Honolulu and wanted to get up early the next morning and head to Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri. Any ideas as to other means of transportation to/from pier and Pearl Harbor (and the approximate cost) or do you have any suggestions of places close to the pier that we might be able to park that won't cost an arm and a leg. Many thanks for your help!

We parked on the street about a block from the pier for free. Had to get the car before 8am(as I remember) to avoid a ticket. Headed out early to get to Pearl Harbor before the crowds. It worked out perfectly. We were at the pier that was east of the Aloha Tower, not the one right there.

Thank you so much for your replies and the link too. It looks like it might be a little bit of effort to get to these parking places, but I'm feeling so much better. These boards are a wonderful way to get information! Thanks again.

Archived