Currrent Captains

tally10

RCCL has a thread that lets you know on which ship their current captains are. We have sailed with Capt. Papanicolau three times on the Constellation and wonder if he will be switching to either the Solstice or Equinox. Does anyone know? We thought he was awsome.

Thanks for your reply. I loved the chart that you made. We had heard that Capt. Papanicolau was going to take over the Solstice from the Connie. Supposedly he is the most senior captain from what he told us. I'd love to see him on the Equinox, which we have booked.

We had heard that Capt. Papanicolau was going to take over the Solstice from the Connie. Supposedly he is the most senior captain from what he told us. I'd love to see him on the Equinox, which we have booked.

We were on board Summit in October 2007 when captain Skylogiannis was just leaving for holidays and then being assigned to Solstice for her construction phase as her first master. In November captain Papanikolaou made one of his "retirement" speeches but I have heard that he will be on Constellation for at least one more, perhaps two assignments. After that I believe Captain Pagonis will move to Constellation and Captain Papanikolaou will either retire or supervise construction of Equinox. I have also heard one rumor that Captain Kafetzis will move from Infinity to Equinox.

I'm hoping that other cruisers will post the latest "skuttlebutt".

Archived