Shorts that are below the knee for guys

Heather, Cindy, Jungle J, DH, Sox Fan, Toni, and Hound Mom,

Ladies, you are all too kind! Thanks so much for the compliments. I wasn't what one would consider a hottie in high school but I've been drinking milk :D and trying to make up for lost time.

The wifey appriciates it but it's also way cool to hear it from someone else every now and then.

Guess those hours in the gym are worth it!

Rep

Ladies, you are all too kind! Thanks so much for the compliments. I wasn't what one would consider a hottie in high school but I've been drinking milk :D and trying to make up for lost time.

The wifey appriciates it but it's also way cool to hear it from someone else every now and then.

Rep

You are quite welcome. You look almost as good as my man ;)

Manpons:eek:

AAAK! :eek: Ewwwwww :eek:

and LOL!!!!!!!!:D

What sweet revenge that would be for all the times my hubby has called out to me as I head toward the bathroom during "that" time...

"There she goes, off to launch another TAMPOON!"

BRAT! LOL!

Rep

Hey

Us CC girls call it like we see it!

;)

AAAK! :eek: Ewwwwww :eek:

and LOL!!!!!!!!:D

What sweet revenge that would be for all the times my hubby has called out to me as I head toward the bathroom during "that" time...

"There she goes, off to launch another TAMPOON!"

BRAT! LOL!

That is funny!

No, Spanx for men. Last night I saw the inventor of Spanx on the Donny Deutsch show. She had him wearing Spanx. It was funny. Hey, they work of men too. Lol.

Hehe... I'll see if they make Spanx for Hubby size. Then plot how to get him to wear the things....hmmmm..... :rolleyes:

Rep

You're welcome Rep. Something tells me you made out okay in HS even you weren't a hottie. Your joie de vivre comes through even in cyberspace.

I just read this whole thread .. what cruise is Rep gonna wear the kilt on .. I think I wanna go .. wooo hooo

Curt you are adorable and we love you but don't try this in the same room with Rep .. just saying :)

We thought you were going to post pics of you in your manpris for us!

He says he manpris are "pressed" and packed already. He couldn't possibly take them out for a quick Zoolander-style cat walk for us - and he says he isn't metro :rolleyes: what ev!

He says he manpris are "pressed" and packed already. He couldn't possibly take them out for a quick Zoolander-style cat walk for us - and he says he isn't metro :rolleyes: what ev!

What do you say he and Rep have a Zoolander style walk off?????

CTHU @ "Quick Zoolander-style cat walk for us"

You guys are hilarious!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Quotes from the "Water Shoes" thread:

Those are different! Do your toes fit into each and every one of those thingies or does it just look that way? I bet those look SLAMMIN with your manpris! LOL!

As long as they're with the manpris and not the kilt :D

What a coincedence! I just happen to have photos for your review. I wore this ensemble out today to a motorcycle dealer and then to the local outlet mall. Got a lot of double-takes--even passed along some information to a curious few.

Yes, each toe is fitted and articulated so as to precisely mimic the wearer's every movement; and, when I don the kilt, my feet will be shod with Ghillie Brogues. :p

So, in my best Finola Hughes voice - How do I look?:D

Rep

V5.jpg.23cf579cd53032947836ebcd35e7463a.jpg

Archived