Shorts that are below the knee for guys

I would disown my bf if he wore short shorts...LOL. :eek:

LOL. God bless my DH...we've been married for 15 years. And if I do say so myself...he's still a hottie at age 41. But, I've had to take the good with the bad. The Good...amazing husband, father etc. The bad...he often commits crimes against fashion.

LOL. God bless my DH...we've been married for 15 years. And if I do say so myself...he's still a hottie at age 41. But, I've had to take the good with the bad. The Good...amazing husband, father etc. The bad...he often commits crimes against fashion.

I'm glad my guy does not have a problem with fashion. He looks great in a suit and very sexy. My guy has got 2 years on yours, but with a little grey in his beard. :eek: Very hot! Short shorts are a big no-no, he's worried about his knock knees.

I worry about my knobby knees, but I couldn't care a less.

OK ladies,

As promised, here are the pics of the capris I just got. They're a bit more fitted that I expected. They draped rather nicely until I ran them through the dryer.:rolleyes: And at 6' tall, the inseam doesn't quite land where I want it to. But hey, they'll work fine for running about. What d'ya think?

Repsol

Repsol, see what happens when you run your pants through the dryer? They end up highwaters, almost to your knees! :D

j/k, they actually do look decent on a guy with your build (nice build BTW)

I am from UK where most men wear 3/4 trousers, or manpri's as you call them. We just returned from our first cruise ( which was fab ) so before we went I found out all I could on CC. One of the topics I stumbled on was manpri's, and the fact that most men would not be seen dead in U.S wearing them, some posters even said it was a sign of someone been gay. As I had all my husbands clothes out ready to pack, and half of his wardrobe were 3/4 trousers I was undecided as to wether I should tell him my findings.....He is a proper man's man and wouldn't want ppl thinking he was gay (tho we have gay friends). Well I did the wifely thing, packed them, never said a word and let him wander the ship lol. Actually I never saw anyone looking at him strange, and I saw 1 or 2 others wearing them too, probably fellow brits. I did tell him when we returned and he saw the funny side of it.....thank goodness. I personally like to see men in them......perhaps they will become more popular in U.S soon.

Cute story!

Repsol, you can totally pull those off. No, that came out wrong. I mean leave 'em on LOL but I mean you look good in them! For some reason I think my hub would look like he was wearing my pants if he tried that look...

Speaking of short-shorts...remember when guys wore fluorescent pink orange or green short shorts, like in the late 80's, early 90's? My hub was still trying to wear them in the mid 90's when they were no longer cool and it was pretty embarrassing. I lost that battle and he brought them with us on a beach vaca. One day we left the beach, were walking down the boardwalk and heading back to our hotel. We were back at our hotel room for about 2 mins when there was a knock at the door-it was the cops! They said that a group of boys claimed that a man matching hubs description had just been reported as having exposed himself to the boys in a public bathroom! The description-a man in orange fluorescent shorts! LOL! I assured the cops that it wasn't hub, that he had been with me the whole day and we hadn't been to any public bathrooms. They left, but hub was scared outta his shorts-literally! He put them in the trash then and there. HA!

OK ladies,

As promised, here are the pics of the capris I just got. They're a bit more fitted that I expected. They draped rather nicely until I ran them through the dryer.:rolleyes: And at 6' tall, the inseam doesn't quite land where I want it to. But hey, they'll work fine for running about. What d'ya think?

Repsol

O yah!!!

Now THAT is what I am talking about, baby!!

I have always thought that a guy could pull them off, just had to be the right kind 'o guy, and you prove the well...;) :D

Me likey!!!

:D

Thanks Repsol!!

Gosh...at least your not like me and having to fight with your husband not to wear his short shorts. I don't know what happened, but they disappeared last week...wink wink.

You poor thing....

Short shorts?

Woweeee.....:eek: :D

Awww...real dang shame they have gone missing!!;)

Good luck with that!

OK ladies,

Repsol

Okay, I was totally anti-manpris before your post. Now, not so much....

I think manpris should be sold with weight and height restrictions- kind of like the way you have to "measure up" to be let on a ride at Disney World.

OK ladies,

Repsol

Wear the manpris

wear the kilt.

damn, you can wear one of my dresses for all i care.. when you look like that it does not matter what you are wearing;)

OK ladies,

Repsol

YOWZA! WOOHOO!:D

...I mean... very stylish! :cool:

Okay, so to review for this and the "manpri" thread...

It seems that the tide is turning a bit, but just to reconsider...

Shorts that are above the knee -which previously were thought to be the only manly way to go...

Shorts below the knee - you be the judge...

34in15j.jpg

I don't know ladies, those above the knee shorts are looking pretty macho...;)

PS note the space left for SpartyGrad95 to be the final "proof" that he claims to be...:cool:

Okay, so to review for this and the "manpri" thread...

It seems that the tide is turning a bit, but just to reconsider...

Shorts that are above the knee -which previously were thought to be the only manly way to go...

Shorts below the knee - you be the judge...

34in15j.jpg

I don't know ladies, those above the knee shorts are looking pretty macho...;)

PS note the space left for SpartyGrad95 to be the final "proof" that he claims to be...:cool:

TOO FUNNY

Love it!

Beckham and Tommy Lee are HOT!!

You too Repsol..hee hee

Jungle Jane- Repsol, you can totally pull those off. No, that came out wrong. I mean leave 'em on LOL but I mean you look good in them!You know you meant this statement..ROFLOL

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said that they were un-manly. I said that MY guy is a man's man and HE would not be caught dead in them. If any other guys choose to wear them, then that's fine by me.

It sounds like he does already wear them but just calls them long shorts.:)

It sounds like he does already wear them but just calls them long shorts.:)

Almost a year ago, I could have sworn I had someone bristling over the internet at me for using the term "capri length" in reference to a pair of men's long shorts! Someone's long shorts are another's "manpris" evidently. I just hope men's fashion doesn't go as far as crop pants (does that make them "mop pants"????:eek: )

Almost a year ago, I could have sworn I had someone bristling over the internet at me for using the term "capri length" in reference to a pair of men's long shorts! Someone's long shorts are another's "manpris" evidently. I just hope men's fashion doesn't go as far as crop pants (does that make them "mop pants"????:eek: )

What's next, mantyhose?????????:eek:

No, Spanx for men. Last night I saw the inventor of Spanx on the Donny Deutsch show. She had him wearing Spanx. It was funny. Hey, they work of men too. Lol.

LOL! Don't knock it-there are some men out there that I've seen lately who could totally use Spanx! LOL!

Saw a guy a couple days ago, fat hanging belly, no butt, just a back with a crack in it :eek: skinny little stick legs (eww are you sick yet?) we saw him stuffing his face at the restaurant we were at and I just blurted out to my hub "Dude looks like his butt is on backwards..." We both cracked up so hard, hub had tears in his eyes!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

He coulda used some Spanx!

Archived