I Thought Booking "on Board" Was History........

:D Yes...I thought you could not do this any longer on a Carnival Cruise.....

If you still can....where and when do you partake in this opportunity??

I see this topic pop us occasionally...but it is so generic and non specific.......

thanks for any replies

I am assuming I understand you to mean getting a deal for booking another cruise while still onboard??

We got a flyer in with our daily newsletter mid week that offered $100 shipboard credit if you made a $100 deposit for a future cruise before midnight of Friday (cruise arrived back in Miami on Sunday morning), the deposit was fully refundable and you need make no other choice at the time, just thta you would book another Carnival cruise within the next year. Not a bad deal!

Yes, that is exactly what I was asking........

sometimes you get so much "junk Mail" (flyers) in with your capers, that I stop reading them....no I don't want to go to the art auction, no I am not buying expensive jewelry on shore....etc.......:eek:

So this time, I will pay attention:D ......yes I love any price reduction.....and I know darn well I'm going on another cruise next year...

Thanks for the reply:)

some places like VTG are best for last minute bookings, but booking directly with the line and getting the OBC for booking on board has been the best way for us. We have recieved some great prices and OBC's for doing it with RC...havent sailed with Carnival though so I am unsure if its the same

Archived