Victory in Southern Carribean 2009

rxnrn

I want to book this trip for June 2009 on Carnival Victory(southern carribean). Any ideas on how the waters/weather is that time of year. It is port intensive which I really like, so how does the weather compare to the rest of the Carribean. Any info would be helpful, thanks

Done the southern cruise out of San Juan twice, best cruise for your money I say. The weather is gonna be hot, 89 on average as a high and the water should be very clear. I would get a hotel and go the day before, this is almost a must when cruising outta San Juan, good Idea to do it all the time.

Have a great cruise:) .

Why is it so necessary to take a flight into San Juan the day before??The ship doesn't leave till 10pm. Do you think it would be ok to get an 8:30am flight arriving at SJU at 12:30 pm?? How soon can you board the ship ?

I always do fly in a day before,but the ship is usually leaving at 4:pm and I don't have the nerves of steele for that,however,I REALLY don't want to stay overnight in San Juan as I am spending WAY to much on the cruise and airfare already.

Any recomondations for which side of the ship to have a balcony cabin on so as to see the best views coming in and out of ports on the southern caribbean itinerary? We will be on the Victory, and want to know whether we want a port or starboard balcony to see the amazing views!

We done port on both the eastern & western itineraries. But, going out of San Juan might be a little different.

Archived