Royal Reward Certs.-How long to get?

ey take about 7-10 days to receive. When you get them , make copies and call RC to apply the Certificate # to your cruise. Then mail them in to the address on the certificate. That way it will move things along quicker (by calling in the numbers , before mailing them) and you should be good to go! Have a Great Cruise!

I just ordered my 2 royal reward certificates. We cruise in 5 weeks! Will I have time to receive them and get them to Royal for redemption??

I received my certificates in two weeks, and mailed the completed certs back the next day. You should be fine.

I just ordered my 2 royal reward certificates. We cruise in 5 weeks! Will I have time to receive them and get them to Royal for redemption??

anyone less than 6 weeks out will be given a fax # to send them to.

C&A will apply them to your account as PENDING and then once they get the physical coupons they'll release your pending status.

Make sure you call them to get the # and give them the certificate #'s verbally

I have a similar question. I just applied for the credit card yesterday and am supposed to be getting 10,000 points after the first purchase. They said my card would arrive in 7-10 days. If I make the initial purchase immediately, will I have to wait until the end of the first billing cycle to request the certificate or can I do it right away? I only have two months before sailing.

I have a similar question. I just applied for the credit card yesterday and am supposed to be getting 10,000 points after the first purchase. They said my card would arrive in 7-10 days. If I make the initial purchase immediately, will I have to wait until the end of the first billing cycle to request the certificate or can I do it right away? I only have two months before sailing.

If you signed up with RC you'll get 10,000 points upon approval and 5000 points upon your first purchase.

Depending on the billing cycle it might take up to 2 statements to see your credits.

Since your cruise is so close I'd order the certificates from BofA as soon as your statement shows them then get the fax # from C&A and send them in

Archived