Empty Flask

I've ordered a bar set up for my 4/27/08 Dawn cruise and plan on bringing an empty flask on board to fill up w/vodka when we sit down to relax and add a bit to our orange juice, etc.

Any advice on the best way to bring the emply flask on board so that if it is spotted it will not arouse suspicisions? Should I just carry it in my pocket and show that's it's empty when asked?

Thanks

I've never seen a rule against bringing an empty flask on board. Have done it myself a couple of times. Just pack it with the rest of your belongings. Let 'em get suspicious if they want to. After all, if you're getting a bar set up, you're paying them for the liquor, so why should they care where you drink it? Cheers!:D

I've never seen a rule against bringing an empty flask on board. Have done it myself a couple of times. Just pack it with the rest of your belongings. Let 'em get suspicious if they want to. After all, if you're getting a bar set up, you're paying them for the liquor, so why should they care where you drink it? Cheers!:D

Yes, but if it is in the checked luggage, the OP could be called to the naughty room. Why waste the time going there when there is obviously no violation. I would either carry it or put it in your carry on and tell them you have it and be willing to show it. An empty flask is no violation, but why waste time in the naughty room.

We are sailing April 19th 2008 on The Pride of America. Can you tell what a bar set up includes , cost and who do you contact to have this taken care of ? Thanks in advance ;)

I'm afraid a bar set-up won't do any good for you, :( as it is not available on the US flagged ships in Hawaii...only the foreign flagged vessels.

Archived