Why price is so high ???

browneyedpete

I really want to cruise on the Valor but flying into mia is so expensive. I can fly into lax for almost half the price. I guess I'll go on the Pride I have heard good things about that ship as well. I just really liked the ports on the Valor better.

I really want to cruise on the Valor but flying into mia is so expensive. I can fly into lax for almost half the price. I guess I'll go on the Pride I have heard good things about that ship as well. I just really liked the ports on the Valor better.

Have you tried flying into Ft. Lauderdale instead? It can sometimes be cheaper.

Joanne

we just booked on-line through southwest, they are having a web-only sale, and saved over $200 a person (flying into FLL on a holiday weekend). You can purchase transfers directly from Carnival for FLL or MIA airports. Kayak.com is a great site too to check all the major carriers best prices.

Good luck!

I agree with the previous posters - Fort Lauderdale is a fantastic option. When I went on Valor we all flew into FLL and got a hotel that had free airport transportation. The hotel had a shuttle to the port of Miami (added fee but I don't remember what it was) on the day of the cruise. We booked that same hotel the day we returned, got picked up, and I got the free shuttle ride to FLL the next morning.

The fare was quite different (cheaper than MIA) and I would do that again in a heartbeat.

another thing that is wildly speculated and I don't know how true it is, ut clear your computers cookies and then go check the flights again. Someone said that the airlines do track cookies and they will raise the price depending on the number of times you look for prices??? Maybe myth I dunno?

Archived