Victory - cabin 9254

rufflesmom

We just checked online for our cabin assignment. We booked a balcony guarantee. We are in cabin 9254, 8D. Anyone know anything about this cabin? It is on the Lido deck. We are not disappointed because we paid for a balcony and got a balcony. Just curious. It seems to be close to the elevators and stairs. Thanks for any help.

You have rooms above you and below you, that's great. No pools, or dance floors ors anything to worry about. You may get some hallway noise on the way to/from the elevator & stairs but you are not RIGHT next to them. Looks like a pretty good assignment to me!

We have had cabins fairly close to the elevators before and didn't have any problems with hall noise. We are pretty satisfied with this cabin. Thanks for the info.

Hey, if you are on a cruise how bad can it be?? A bad day on a cruise is always better than any day at work.

How many in your group, and what age range are we looking at?

We're all just really getting to know each other - ages 13-60something, and a few in-beweens. Among us we're celebrating an on-ship wedding, a 37-year-anniversary, a 21st and 25th birthday, graduatoin from nursing school. Stop by and introduce yourselves! We need more stuff to celebrate!

This is the link for the Victory sailing May 18 - same time you are!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=683657&page=13

You are going to LOVE your room !!! Quiet, peaceful and yet so VERY convenient to pools, lounge chairs, food, food, food, bars, food, bars, parties, food, ect. When on Lido and you need to use the bathroom yours is only steps away so no need to use the public one. You may never want to book a room on another deck again ! I know its hard to tell from the deck plans but you should have no problem with elevator noise nor from the stairs but still very convenient for you to use either.(hint: most of the time the Seven Seas elevators will be quicker). Very little traffic passing your portside room other than those staying further down your hall. A handful of people who get confused the first few days trying to find the Lido activities may wander down your hallway but nothing to worry about and most of them will be sweet elderly people that just need a little "redirectioning" to find their way. ;) Give them directions and you will have friends for life !! The laundry room is on the port side which if you want to use it would be very convenient for you but still not a noise problem. Don't forget to take a walk to the front of the ship down your hallway and go through the door at the end of the hall and then through another door that will take you to a large open deck in the front. Great viewing especially when in port and really nice, but may be windy, at night ! Very few people go out on that deck as they don't realize that it is there. There are stairs out there that will take you up to a similiar deck above Lido.

Yes, I miss my Lido deck room :( so stop and say hello to 9287 for me !! :D

Archived