Pearl: Jogging track

WannaCruise08

Hi--I was just curious to know how long is the jogging track on the ship? How many times around is a mile??

Thanks!!

:)

Hi, WannaCruise08! Hope you love cruising and Alaska as much as we have! Our first cruise was on NCL to Alaska in 2003 and we've gone back every year since then.:D

Here's the info on the Pearl's jogging track and also the promenade deck.

JoggingTrack2.jpg.3b4b28d198ac92ae5a1cc9a1a45737e8.jpg

PromenadeDeckDistance.jpg.7fd5014b7ac2fb972643fbedd6e4bcfc.jpg

If you plan to run faster than 9 or 10 minute miles, you might have some problems with the track. Lots of people walk or run very slowly two-abreast, and some people even stand blocking the track, especially after 9:00am. I used it early, and was still a bit frustrated from time to time.

Hi--I was just curious to know how long is the jogging track on the ship? How many times around is a mile??

Thanks!!

:)

5-1/2 laps = 1 mile as mentioned - I thought it was wide enough to accomadate most joggers. If walking stay out of the way :D

Thanks for the info and tips, everyone. Honestly, I'm not much of a jogger but enjoy long walks. Maybe I'll stick with the promenade!:D If not, I'll make sure to stay out of the way of you more serious athletes!:) Being a first time cruiser, it is really difficult to wrap my brain around how BIG the ship actually is. I will probably spend my first 24 hours aboard just trying to pick my jaw up from the floor! :eek:

brunolvr--enjoyed your review and pics so much! You sailed at the same time of year we'll be sailing on the Pearl. I'm SO excited! Hope you have another great trip in 2008!

Archived