Kids Club Hours

Tabitha-1995

I am wondering about hours of the kids club for 2 - 5 year olds on the Victory and Freedom ships. Are there set hours for days at sea? Do they stay open the entire time the ship is in port? Any help with this question is greatly appreciated.

Generally for the Carnival ships the hours for the 2-5's are all pretty much the same. They open early in the morning on port days and stay open while in port. They feed the kids lunch while in port (they ask that you pick up the child if you are on board)

During sea days they open early, then close for lunch (usually noon-2). Then they reopen for a few hours. Then they close down about 4:45 to "prepare for dinner". Then they reopen at 5:45pm for dinner and the acitivies for night start around 7pm and last till 1am (after 10pm, the fees kick in, $6 for 1st child, $4 for the 2nd)

I too am wondering about the Freedom but specifically on the Europe itinerary. I am being told by my Carnival booking agent that Camp Carnival does not operate on all days (either in port or at sea). Same thing with babysitting. Availability of these services is only announced after boarding which kind of leaves an unknown until you're there.

Anyone have any experience with young children on these itineraries?

I sailed the Carnival Freedom Grand Med last August and the Kids club was open every day(my kids were 3 & 5). All info is correct as the above e-mail. Our kids wanted to stay in the club whenever possible and we took them out each evening at 10:00 pm. As was indicated, on sea days you take them out for lunch and dinner but if on an excursion you can leave them while at port. While on the boat you have a telephone with you which is provided by Camp Carnival in case of an emergency.

Archived