Tracy Arms scheduling.

tabbycat1

Royal Caribbean also has enough time (when sailing Seward to Vancouver) to catch Adventure Bound's 9:00 to 6:30 Tracy Arm cruise. We put much thought into this before we booked, as it doesn't leave much time for anything else in Juneau, but we decided to book after reading so many great reviews about Tracy Arm.

Is there a cruise line traveling southbound with one way itinerary that leaves enough time in Juneau to do an all day independent tour of Tracy Arms?

We booked Tracy Arm last year and it was awesome..Carnival has a more than adequate time in port to accomodate this excursion. Plus you get to visit Sitka...The prettiest port we visited..:)

Kelly

Regent also has an option where you take an excursion from the ship and then remeet the ship in Anchorage.

I'm certain you meant Juneau.:) NCL also has offers this option for some sailings.

Tracy Arm is definitely a highlight, my opinion, and worth giving up time in Juneau, especially since most ships don't typically have the timing for this excursion. Take advantage of it if you have the itinerary and interest.

Royal Caribbean also has enough time (when sailing Seward to Vancouver) to catch Adventure Bound's 9:00 to 6:30 Tracy Arm cruise. We put much thought into this before we booked, as it doesn't leave much time for anything else in Juneau, but we decided to book after reading so many great reviews about Tracy Arm.

Adventure Bound does not the run the 9:00 a.m. trip everyday. You need to check with them first. They do the run the 8:00 a.m. in season.

I am sailing on RCCL May 30 and would love to check into this excursion. Any recommendations who to go through as an independent tour? Any help would be appreciated. Reading all the boards for my first Alaska cruise makes my head spin.

I am sailing on RCCL May 30 and would love to check into this excursion. Any recommendations who to go through as an independent tour? Any help would be appreciated. Reading all the boards for my first Alaska cruise makes my head spin.

Adventure Bound http://www.adventureboundalaska.com/

Archived