REVIEWS/ADVICE on EMERALD

cmalibu1

Alright, so I am having a lot of trouble deciding on our Next cruise. I have never been on Princess before and have heard some conflicting things.

I was looking at cruising the Emerald princess this fall. Can anyone tell me a little about it i.e. day activities, pool space, age ranges, things of that nature. (we are 23 and 33)

We have only been on carnival before and enjoyed the music on deck while tanning, the food, and activities. (Yet still found ourselves at times wondering..'Alright what can we do now!?"

It would be our honeymoon so we want something romantic, yet FULL of activities!!

Also if anyone knows 'generally' how the weather is in St.Thomas Barbados, st kiits, st lucia ect that time of year? I have a cruise book but the Emerald is too new.

And lastly..lol.. if anyone can tell me about movies under the stars and dance clubs (while we arent the 'clubbing' type we do like to go have fun dancing every now and then.)

Thanks for all your help. I dont know how people book cruises without this site! Everyone has been so helpful and it will clearly make a difference in our vacation!

Okay, did I miss something? Has John left Carnival and is now with Princess or was he just traveling on Princess? I know Carnival is the parent company but I had not heard John was doing anything for Princess.

Thanks.

Archived