Just off Serenade...questions?

CLQ

Every hot tub was packed like a tin of sardines. I squeezed my way in though and spent about 5 minutes making some little kid's attempt to snorkel in the hot tub a failure so that he decided to get out and then Tom was able to join me in the sardine tub...I mean hot tub! ;) :D

...is the game we learned when EBQ and I were joined in the hot tub by 7 of our closest teenage friends one time. They asked if they could come in and it was like clowns coming out of the little car at the circus. They just kept coming in. But these were good kids. So, they started playing this game. It was better than television. Sort of like truth-or-dare without the making out I guess:eek: .

We sail the Serenade on April 19 for a two week Panama Canal transit to the west coast. Glad to hear it is a very nice ship with great staff. Two weeks should get us plenty of sea days. :D I see it sold out this week so it will be full. Hope it doesn't seem too crowded. I do not do the pools much so that won't be a big deal if that area is crowded.

Thanks for the great posts about this ship!

We are on the cruise following yours - departing San Francisco on May 3rd - and our cruise is also sold out. This is our first time on a non voyager class ship and hope that during our two weeks onboard that we will also have plenty of time to explore the Serenade.

Best Wishes

Gill

You are all going to have a great time on the Serenade! She is a wonderful ship and has an awesome staff of employees. You will all have the time of your lives. Good luck on your future sailings! Now remember to sit back, relax and enjoy every second of this wonderful vessel!

Bon Voyage!

Colorado Babe

We sail the Serenade on April 19 for a two week Panama Canal transit to the west coast. Glad to hear it is a very nice ship with great staff. Two weeks should get us plenty of sea days. :D I see it sold out this week so it will be full. Hope it doesn't seem too crowded. I do not do the pools much so that won't be a big deal if that area is crowded.

Thanks for the great posts about this ship!

We were on a spring break sailing, and the ship was said to be "full." Not once did it feel crowded--not even in the Photo Gallery or an elevator. And those are the 2 places where I can come close to losing my mind on a ship. Like our Voyager-class sailings before, Serenade does a great job of dispersing a crowd. Hope you'll have a similar experience.

Not real outgoing, but great about narrating some of the islands we passed by when they had to miss our Barbados stop. I'm sure he's a fine Captain where it counts. We were extremely impressed with the service on board Serenade, which in some measure has to reflect well on the culture fostered by the officers.

• 1 month later...
You have me so excited - we sail on 1/17/09

What cabin did you have? We have 7600 - the hump and we're excited but would love to hear from someone who stayed in it!!

I really think I'm sold on Cosol

We'll be in 7600 on our Alaska cruise in a few weeks. Watch for my review, I'll have plenty of pics. :cool:

Archived