Yankee Playoffs

mom1965

It doesn't matter if it was 10 miles or 100 miles. It still happened and caused a death that shouldn't have. So don't say it's the Yankee fans that cause trouble. Look in your own backyard. What class for Boston fans to throw back balls from the seats just because a Yankee player hit it into the seats. Real grown up and mature behavior. Anyway back to cruising...Happy sailings :D

This conversation has definitely evolved into something that's neither grown up nor mature...

Wow, all this hostility over men throwing a baseball around on a field...

2 called strikes on Edmonds with the bases-loaded, both at least a foot inside??? Nothing bothers me more than an overzealous umpire taking the bat out of an exciting player's hands with RISP.

It was a great game until then...

This looks to be the sox year, everything going well for them. Great game by Belhorn/Ortiz again. Schilling tomorrow at Fenway = Sox up 2-0.

Ugly game for Sox, but they pulled it out. Could this be the year? "Strike out king Mark Bellhorn as offensive MVP? Four errors committed against an offensive monster like the Cards and still a winner? Going to be a wild ride, like driving around Boston. Glad to be living in New England this fall. Oh, don't forget the Pats going for the regular season consecutive victory record against the Jets this afternoon.

Sox took Game 1. The question is how many foul poles and 36" strike zones do they have left in them.

BTW, Card Fans. Now you know what it's been like to be a Yankee Fan this year. When Lady Luck wasn't kissing the Sox, the Umps were.

Wait til tonight when the Drama Queen, Curt Schilling takes the mound. I hope the Cards don't take the gentleman's approach like the Yanks. BUNT, BUNT and then BUNT again. If he's really hurt he won't be able to field his position. If he's blowing it all out of porportion like its being speculated, he will.

GO CARDS!

Kristen, like AltaJoe, you a rabid team fan as opposed to a baseball fan; a sick puppy in my book, precisely what was being discussed on the first couple of pages of this thread. Enjoy watching the Series from the comfort of your very own living room instead of the stadium. If I weren't leaving on a cruise tomorrow, I would already have tickets for the Series and fly to St. Louis to watch them play.

Seriously, its too bad you are on a cruise. I am missing all your words of wisdom this week. I am not a rabid fan, just enthusiastic!!!!! Go Cards!!!! :o

Thanx beelady. Great riddle. What a weekend to be a sports fan here in New England. Can we have two Super Bowls sandwiching a World Series? I heard that there is a basketball team up here named the Celtics. Anyone ever hear of them?

One game away. Now that winning a World Series here in New England could be a reality, how will we be affected? Is this going to destroy our excuse to whine? Will we become ho-hum about the Sox? I'm afraid of the consequences....NOT. I BELIEVE IN THE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived