Need some help :)

crusinmama06

I didn't really read it for the content since I can't add anything to that. I have never taken the kids on a cruise before; so your site is going to help me out. But I did read it for typos. And these are a couple I saw.

The balconies on cruise ships are really quite safe as long as use use some common sense guidelines.

This is for Carnival:

Ages 9-11: (Intermediates) Activities for intermediates may include: The latest game consoles

Game Boys, Bingo for prizes, Kids Disco, T-shirt decorating,

Looks like there is a really big space between consol and Game Boys; I didn't know if you did that on purpose or not.

I didn't really read it for the content since I can't add anything to that. I have never taken the kids on a cruise before; so your site is going to help me out. But I did read it for typos. And these are a couple I saw.

The balconies on cruise ships are really quite safe as long as use use some common sense guidelines.

This is for Carnival:

Ages 9-11: (Intermediates) Activities for intermediates may include: The latest game consoles

Game Boys, Bingo for prizes, Kids Disco, T-shirt decorating,

Looks like there is a really big space between consol and Game Boys; I didn't know if you did that on purpose or not.

Thanks! There was a problem with the code so I went in and corrected it all. I found alot of spaces like that. I really appreciate it! :D

The princess kids' dinners are usually the formal nights.

The parents are provided a beeper upon request so the club can contact the parents. Older kids are entitled to sign themselves in and out but I don't remember at what age that starts.

On princess, kids are entitled to sign in/out privileges at the age of 8, with parental consent. However, if you choose to leave your child in the camp during port, that privilege is suspended.

Archived