Pancho's Backyard at Puerto Maya??

Tom-n-Cheryl

Does anyone know when this great eatery will reopen? Is it not until the rebuilding of the pier is complete? (and when, BTW, is that?)

I know that there is one downtown, but that is not the one I am talking about here.

We were in Cozumel in February, the place "looked" open from our far off vantage on the Celebrity Century - so we walked down there, only to be turned away by a guard at the front gate area. :(

We will be back in TEN days... and again in July... and again in....

EVENTUALLY it will reopen, correct??

Tom

Sorry... Puerta, NOT Puerto!

I received an e-mail reply (less than 10 minutes from when I sent it) from the management of Pancho's...

Evidently that location will not reopen until the pier does ... 11/1/08

Tom

But the one downtown is an excellent spot for lunch after spending time in and around the square.

If in the area, check out Wet Wendy's on 5th, straight back from the ferry pier. We were there in December and had some of the best drinks on the island.

But the one downtown is an excellent spot for lunch after spending time in and around the square.

If in the area, check out Wet Wendy's on 5th, straight back from the ferry pier. We were there in December and had some of the best drinks on the island.

I might just check that out next week!

Tom

I have only been to the Panchos downtown and absolutely love it. I will be excited another one is opening.

I think we will drop by the downtown one and check it out. But I can't wait until we are back again in December (after again next week and also July) so that we can see the Pancho's by the pier reopened. We have had some great times there just sitting back and relaxing, looking out over the water at the ships.

44064791_oRnka-L.jpg

44064788_vso2Z-L.jpg

44064797_WUiy6-L.jpg

44064803_Stj6R-L.jpg

44064816_dkMD7-L.jpg

Tom

Archived