ft lauderdale to miami port question

browneyedpete

Try Dollar car rental. Son and I arrive FLL this Saturday. Used rental code KISSE. $31, inc. all taxes and fees, for "Dodge Caliber or similar." Drop off MIA on Sunday and take Dollar's shuttle to port.

Reverse on Sunday, 4/13, is $32. Even with gas, least expensive option I could come up with for an overnight before and after the cruise.

This sounds good. I am going to go check it our right now, Thanks :)

I swear I am not grilling you. Everyone makes mistakes.

I just wanted to let you know that I just called them and it is actually '$68 EACH WAY for 4 people. :)

Well then I only got charged for 1 trip - bonus for me I guess! Sorry about the misinformation.:o

How large is a van that holds enough people to make a zillion stops ???

It's sooooooo big that it's hard to get it around the corners:) As you can tell I am not a fan of multiple stops at the end of a travel day and prefer a more direct option if possible. Cherie

does anyone know what car rental companies will rent at FLL and let you return near the port? (miami)i am haveing trouble finding a co. that does this.

We used Hertz back in Oct. We returned the car to the location on SE 2nd street...(I think that was the street) It is right near the Intercontinental. We used a AAA discount and it included a free carseat!

Try Dollar car rental. Son and I arrive FLL this Saturday. Used rental code KISSE. $31, inc. all taxes and fees, for "Dodge Caliber or similar." Drop off MIA on Sunday and take Dollar's shuttle to port.

Reverse on Sunday, 4/13, is $32. Even with gas, least expensive option I could come up with for an overnight before and after the cruise.

All I can say is WOW and thanks! I plugged in my dates and the code...$21 for a Caliber, $19 for a smaller car..?name?

For the first time we are flying in and out on the first and last cruise days. We have an earlyish flight back home. Not sure what would be the most efficient method...we most likely will need to take a cab on the way back to FFL.

We booked a private sedan with Go Airport Shuttle from Ft Lauderdale to the Hampton Inn & Suites at the Miami Airport for 4 people and it is $64.00 plus tip!

Enjoy the valor! We had a great time!:D

Archived