Ventura 20th June2008

roley

Hi Mel Yes not long to go now so pleased you have it sussed. I too am sorting out what to do in the ports on our own and am winning!! I have printed out times and bus numbers and advice from other travellers so fingers crossed we will enjoy just wandering. Cant wait to board Ventura I know we are going to have a good time and hope we have good weather (that will be a bonus). Gill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Melisbest Yes got the tickets and the private tour in St Petes, the currency etc now just need the petrol to get to the docks!!!!:D Cant wait to board Ventura it seems so long ago we booked it. Hope you too have a great holiday you never know we might bump into each other Roley was the name of our pet rabbit.

Daimen, thank you for your message, we will report back.

Gill , if you have problems with petrol ,I will lend you my Bike.

After a hectic day I shall be in a quiet bar in the evening .I am sure we will all have a great time.

Mel

Mel is your bike a tandem and does it have a luggage rack on the back. Oh.... how about a couple of helmets as the M27 is rather busy on Fridays. Also any idea of how long it will take from Weymouth to Southampton havent used a bike for years. Gosh we will need a holiday by the time we get to the docks. Hope you have a brilliant holiday and good dry weather. See ya

Archived