Aloha airlines halting pessenger operations

nans vacation

I think you're right Donna. Higher prices won't be far behind. I hope Hawaiian stays healthy. Go is a no go for me.

Why do you say Go! Is a no go for you?

We were on Aloha for our inner island flight and our TA re-booked us with Mesa, which I am finding out is Go!

I don’t want another lost flight – will they get me from point A to point B?

Our Caribbean cruise was canceled due to changes and cancellations with flights trying to get to San Juan. After Aloha pulled out – my DH & I are a little nervous. We are on NWA from Spokane – Honolulu. I hope they don’t go under or cancel on us.

Go!/Mesa is being blamed for the demise of Aloha and a lot of local folks are more or less boycotting them, now - of course, after the damage was done - as they've been accused of 'predatory pricing' which allegedly drove Aloha into bankruptcy - lots of stuff going back and forth on this, of course.

Others have noted that Aloha was in bankruptcy twice before, both times before Go! was on the scene, and that they appeared to have been remiss in updating their airplane fleet to more fuel efficient models and also were more heavily staffed than equivalent competitors, etc. etc. so...

But, that's the issue - not anything about Go! being in trouble financially - quite the contrary.

Archived