low cal salad dressings on the Mercury?

Sea Hag

Hi all,

Can any of you who have sailed this ship recently tell me what the low cal salad dressing options are? I'm working really hard on losing weight, and I'm looking into everything I can to come back from the 4/19 Mercury San Francisco cruise at the same weight I leave on it.

I'm picky about salad dressing - don't like anything sweet. If they have some sort of low cal balsamic vinagrette, that'd be wonderful. Or red wine vinegar.

Anybody know?

Hi all,

Can any of you who have sailed this ship recently tell me what the low cal salad dressing options are? I'm working really hard on losing weight, and I'm looking into everything I can to come back from the 4/19 Mercury San Francisco cruise at the same weight I leave on it.

I'm picky about salad dressing - don't like anything sweet. If they have some sort of low cal balsamic vinagrette, that'd be wonderful. Or red wine vinegar.

Anybody know?

It's been over a year since we werre on the Mercury. At that time there was one spa dressing available each night. Although it was on the menu the waiters didn't bring it with the other dressings unless you requested it. There was a raspberry vinagrette, an apple vinagrette, yogurt-cucumber and a carrot-ginger among others. They were all very good and the fruit ones were more tart than sweet.

Archived