LAX to San Pedro Pier

chelles24

Hello!

I am planning on staying at a hotel near LAX the night before my cruise. Does anyone have any options as to how we can get to the pier the next morning directly from the hotel? I was thinking a taxi may be expensive and it may be a lot of extra hassle to have to shuttle back to LAX and then take a shuttle from there.

Thanks so much!

I've been researching transportation options for LAX to San Pedro for tomorrow. It really depends on the number in your party. Super Shuttle will pick you up at your hotel, but you'll need a ressie. It's about $17 pp one way. A taxi from LAX to the pier is reportedly $55 + tip one way for up to 7 people. HTH.

How many of you will be travelling? If you have 3 or more, a cab or towncar service (we use Sky Limo, 800-359-1800) might be just as economical as a shuttle and would be a lot more convenient. If it's just two of you, the cab would be maybe $20 more than the shuttle. I think the convenience of not possibly having to deal with other pickups and dropoffs before you get to the pier would be worth the extra money.

I wandered on to this thread at the right time. Haven't cleared my phone from last month's numbers.

I'm showing Jose - 310-748-0997

I think it was @$65 - San Pedro to LAX

Clean Mercedes SUV, safe, pleasant driver.

We liked him so well after our first ride to the terminal, we booked him for the return.

Our first ride - from LAX to the Coast Hotel was on Super Shuttle. Not an experience we wanted to repeat for a few extra dollars saved.

I wandered on to this thread at the right time. Haven't cleared my phone from last month's numbers.

I'm showing Jose - 310-748-0997

I think it was @$65 - San Pedro to LAX

Clean Mercedes SUV, safe, pleasant driver.

We liked him so well after our first ride to the terminal, we booked him for the return.

Our first ride - from LAX to the Coast Hotel was on Super Shuttle. Not an experience we wanted to repeat for a few extra dollars saved.

Can you tell me which company this is through?

We took supershuttle from LAX to San Pedro for our last cruise. Since there was 6 of use, we booked an exclusive van for about $90 including tip. We had the reservation ahead of time and you can direct them to exactly where you want to be picked up and dropped off. Worked pretty well. There were others waiting to get a van who did not have a reservation or an exclusive shuttle and that took longer. The pick up worked the same. Quick, simple, and economical. A cab runs about $50 from what I have been told.

Archived