Question about the Liberty and onship shopping

chrissyinct

Greeting Everyone!

My hubby and I will be going on our 4th cruise in 20 days! Yay!

I will be going on the Liberty and I hav a few questions.

First is about the pools. How many are ones Adults can use vs wading pools for children?

Reading the descriptions, I am thinking there are two.

Second, i am reading about the reservations only supper club. Is it worth the extra money? My husband is a BIG eater. Will we be disapointed in the portion.

Third. I know there is a saving buying duty free alcohol on the ship Vs in the states. What about buying jewelry on the ship? When they say it's a sale is it REALLY a sale? How are their priced Vs on the islands?

I want to buy myself a nice peice of jewlery on this trip and I have seen the beautiful sections on the ship, but wasn't eally sure if it was worth it or not.

Thanks for your hlp

chris

The only adult pool is suppose to be the one in the back of the ship. Don't hold your breath though, there will be kids in it as well.

Personally, we wouldn't waste the money at the supper club, the main dining is excellent. You can get all you want to eat. As far as shopping, the deals on the ship near the end of the week is much better than the rip off stores on the islands. Just make sure you wait for the sales that will occur during the last few days.

If you go to St. Thomas try Dimonds International. I have had my

engagement ring reset twice there. Great service & they delever it redone

back to the ship before sailing. Apraised for double in the States over what I paid there. Duty Free also !

Tropicqueen.

Just off the Liberty and yes there were kids in the back adult only pool.

We did Harrys and we won't do it again. Atmosphere, music great. Our waitress had no personality. My lobster was better in the dining room. We had a table of 8 in the dining room and out of 8 nights only 1 of us had a bad meal one time. We told her to get something else, but she had 3 appetizers so she said she was fine. Food was excellent as our waiter was. I looked at the jewelry and it looked like they had some nice pieces.

Have a great cruise!!

Chrissy, look up Gabriela in the onboard jewelry shop (she should be back from going home a few months ago) She is fun and knowledgeable. If you see her, tell her hi from Raymon, Vicky & Andrea.

Archived