Different music in the lounges on Explorer...

Can someone please tell me the kinds of live music in the lounges (not the evening shows), on the Explorer? We are very close to sailing and I'm making last minute plans. I just praying for good weather so we can comfortly stand on deck as we go under the bridge.

Like Sue said, the piano music in the Schooner is awesome! In the Pub, there's a guitar player. In Dizzy's, there is a jazz band. In the Aquarium Bar, it's all latin music. There is a great variety!

I know on my first cruise on Explorer, there was a great band playing lounge-dancing type music in Maharajas....but I can't remember if they still had that on my most recent Explorer cruise?? :confused:

Thanks for the answers so quickly. We love jazz so Dizzy's, here we come. Also one couple in our group loves to dance so I guess we will look for some sort of orchestra. Thanks again

You will love Dizzy's:D It's really beautiful in the evening with the lighting! Have fun!

vikingcrown_EX_060929_016-vi.jpg

Like Sue said, the piano music in the Schooner is awesome! In the Pub, there's a guitar player. In Dizzy's, there is a jazz band. In the Aquarium Bar, it's all latin music. There is a great variety!

I know on my first cruise on Explorer, there was a great band playing lounge-dancing type music in Maharajas....but I can't remember if they still had that on my most recent Explorer cruise?? :confused:

They've had string quartets in there and also big band type dancing music too. :) The Chamber can go from Disco, 50's, hard rock depending on the night and time. :)

They've had string quartets in there and also big band type dancing music too. :) The Chamber can go from Disco, 50's, hard rock depending on the night and time. :)

DUH on me...I forgot all about the dance music! And it's my favorite type of music!! The Chamber is awesome!! :cool:

Archived