Does RCCL want new customers?

drewdles

I have entered my information into their website THREE times now to request their Brochure/Catalogue of Caribbean Cruises. Each time it says "You're brochure will arrive shortly." Once I even replied to the automated email I had that had an address. Still waiting three months later. I guess they don't want me to cruise with them very bad. Probably related to why no one ever gets their C&A magazines....

I ordered cruise catalogs 2 years ago from RCCL and never received them. At the time I was already a past member of the Crown and Anchor Society. So now one of the first things DH and I do when we get on the ship is go to the Loyalty Ambassador desk and grab the books before they are all gone. Also sometimes it is easier to get the books through your travel agent.

After calling and requesting a brochure twice last year with no results, I picked one up at a Travel Agency. Shortly after that, RCI called several times over the next few weeks to ask if I ever received my brochure. I told them NO, I had to go to a TA to get one. They apologized over and over again. NOTE...This conversation repeated itself every time RCI called us! 10_1_11.gif

I requested some info on Adventure Ocean during summer 2003. I had to call a separate phone number, which is their "brochure fufillment" company. I am still waiting for that info to arrive. Maybe RCCL's other brochures, etc are also handled by an outside vendor?

When I tried to order from home online, I had no luck. One night at work it was slow so I tried to order one from there and I received the brouchure in a couple of days. At the time, I was using a very old computer at home with an ISP that was not updated to the latest edition. I assume that had something to do with it.

Archived