parking @ Newark airport

cruisingsaw

we are flying out of Newark for our summer cruise. We will be gone about 16 days. We live in CT and are going on July 4th. There are 4 of us and can't decide whether to drive or to use a car service.

Thanks for the help

Do neither. I also live in CT and ast year went on a two week trip to Europe from Newark. I did one way rentals to and fro the airport. For 4 folks I would rent a SUV or minvan that has lots of room for luggage. The rental return location at Newark is right at the monorail station a very short ride to the terminal. This is easier and actually will probably save you money over 16 days of parking.

there is long term parking on site at Newark as well as avistar has good offsite parking. the onsight parking uses the monorail as transportation to the terminal. avistar has their own shuttle buses. my favorite is still the rental car. where do you live in CT. I live in Easton in fairfield county.

when we fly out of newark, we usually park at the hilton hotel for $10 per day and they have a free shuttle to the airport. they drop you off at your airline and returning, you take the monorail to the pick up spot for all the hotels. we find it very convenient. you can always get directions on the internet. avistar is also good, if you can get some coupons.

Archived