Desperately seeking Capers!

cruisecrzy

I know there is someone out there who has sailed the Valor Western itin. since she has come out of dry dock. I would really like to see them if someone would be so kind as to post them, maybe in the photo album thread?

Are you floating yet? We have been lucky enough to skirt the big stuff so far!

I am not sure about the procedure to get them on the thread, I think that you can scan them and e-mail them to me if that would be easier.

johndana@stjoelive.com

Thanks a lot! When did you sail on the Valor? Thsi will be our second trip on her and we sail in 3 weeks and 4 days!

Hey cruisecrzy!

Now that I look at these Capers, its going to take awhile if you want every page. So, I was curious if the "At a glance section'" was good enough or if you wanted the whole thing.

As an fyi, here's an older Valor Western Caper(s), which is almost identical upon first review>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oceanpalms476

Let me know and I'll try to oblige in a timely manner.

Hey cpizzull, I just went through this whole posting Capers thing and you are not going to be able to post them. There is a pretty severe limit on how much you can upload. Laura tried to increase my size and stuff but I still was unable and ended up putting them on my website and posting the link. Just wanted to warn you before you made yourself crazy trying!

Mike

Thanks Mike for the warning. I did end up finding the limit and had to reduce 3 of them. Btw, you didn't happen to do a recent Valor-Western to save me time, did you? ;o)

Okay, I did the first one and will try to do 1 or 2 a day cause its time consuming. Unfortunately, I can't put them in the order for you on this site. The best thing to do is sort by Post Date. I believe this is the url by my user id, but I'm open to suggestions to make this more user friendly for everyone.

Tell me if this works okay so I can continue.

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showgallery.php?cat=509&ppuser=36677

Enjoy!

Chet

Archived