Orlando Airport

emmick12

We are booked on the Glory for 10/25/08 can anyone recommend a safe and reasonable shuttle service to the Radisson in Port Canaveral.THANKS
What date will you be flying in? i live close by the airport and hang out at Port Canaveral very often.

Renting a car is probably the cheapest way to go. If you just make sure the rental company is open if you are sailing on a Sunday. Some of them are closed on Sunday in Cape Canaveral. I know Avis and Thrifty are open are fairly close to the port.

I went online to an Orlando Transportation Link and some other sites that provide several quotes from several companies. All of them were no less than $145.00 for two people in shared transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral. I went online and found Dollar Car Rental with one way rentals between the airport and the Cape for less than $40.00 total. Even with gas it'll be cheaper than the car services. Picking up the car at MCO the day before sailing, dropping off the morning of sailing. Dollar has a free shuttle to the port. Will call them when we disembark, the shuttle will pick us up at the port and take us to their lot to pick up a car that we'll drop at MCO. My return flight is not until 8:40pm, so I'll have time to visit friends and family in Orlando.

If you are booked on the Glory, they always leave on a saturday, so no worries there.

Like it was suggested before, Rent the car. Its way cheaper than using shuttle services. Its basically a straight shot east on hwy 528 ( beach line, but still the bee-line for us old orlando folks ). 1 toll for $1.25 and boom you are there.

Tim

Hey thanks for the replies so far .This is the first time we have decided to fly in,we usually drive ,really like the drive, about 23 hours but this year with the cost of gas ,rooms and food we can fly in for 4 of us for 800.00.I cannot drive there and back for much less.Thanks again

We are booked on the Glory for 10/25/08 can anyone recommend a safe and reasonable shuttle service to the Radisson in Port Canaveral.THANKS

Check with Sunray Transportation. We used them last year and they were excellent. I think they even gave us a small military discount.

you have 2 choices, ive done both. you can rent a car, enterprise is good, or you and get a shuttle. we used this company, and she was wonderful as we were a group of 10, only thing is i do not know if she picks up at hotels or not http://www.abusytraveler.com/abt_reservations.html. this company is run by a wonderful woman, who actually drove us to the port. good luck

Archived