Soto's Tours?? Anyone?

Nuttycruisegirl

This is what one of our cruisers wrote in their review about Soto's. "Grand Cayman. We pre-booked and excursion with Soto Tours (found on this website) to swim and snorkel with the stingrays and snorkel at Coral Gardens for $30 per person. This was an excellent choice. The same excursion booked on the ship was $69 per person and our boat was a lot less crowded. Therefore we got very individualized attention and had plenty of time to enjoy this wonderful tour. I highly recommend it. "

My friend at work, who goes to the Caymen's at least twice a year, suggested this tour and I wish I had taken his advice. He loves Soto's but we chose Nativeway because of the reviews here.:( When we go back to the Caymen's we will be using Soto for sure.

We have used Kerry and Randy Soto several times and LOVE them. They will pick you up at the ship and return you. They spend alot of personal time with each party in the group. Each time we have used them there has never been over 10 people on the tour with us. They are great. Have them booked again for Feb, 09.

Used them before and can recommend also. Unfortunately we had high waves March 25 in GC so everyone's Stingray City tour was canceled. 6 ships were scheduled to tender that day and only 3 were allowed. We tendered on the back side of the island.

Contact Kerry for information at wwwdotsotoscruisesdotcom

OK...Just got back from Grand Cayman. We did use Soto's and had a great time. 13 people on our boat as opposed to Cruise ship charters that had 40-50 and were crammed in the water shoulder to shoulder. The guide that did most of the talking and got in the water and helped us with the stingray's name was Billy. He was wonderful! Randy drove the boat and was quiet and more in the background but very knowledgeable and a native of the islands. I would use them again and had a great day!

Archived