Beware the Fine Print: "Up to $150 Onboard Credit on select NCL Sailing"

tammlynn

To bring it back to cruising, it reminds me of the travel agent yesterday who tried to tell me that 5% off the fare for the first cruise passenger and 5% off the fare for the second constituted 10% off the total fare... :p

Tell the TA you want to bring 19 friends (20 total counting yourself) and see the puzzled look on his/her face when you point out that the cruise would then be free!

Mbisson, you are a riot. I am still laughing about getting wet. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

:)

Goose, it doesn't matter whether raise/reduction is taken first. You still have a problem with the fact that 1.02 x 0.98, in either order, is 0.9996, as tchix has pointed out.

I sympathize with the sentiment that too many people undertake debt with no deliberation on how it will be repaid. However, statements to this effect should be expressed with some sensitivity to those who are caught in unfortunate and unanticipatible circumstances. I think it is especially unfair to attribute generalizations to any one individual whose circumstances are unknown, for example a contributor to the thread.

Bill

Bill-I bet there are some still trying to do the math though and thinkin "why would anyone get wet?" LOL

-Monte

Mbisson, you are a riot. I am still laughing about getting wet.

Bill

I'm not touching that one!!!

Heading out soon to meet up with the Gem..... :D Good luck with all the finances. I'm glad my car is paid for, taxes are done and we're on vacation!!!:cool:

Jackie

Archived