Driving instructions to San Pedro?

ghjohnson

Alright all you smarties out there!

What is the exact turn off to take that brings you directly to the port where the ships are in San Pedro?

I know you take the 110 off the 405 but as many times as I have driven it I always seem to pick the wrong road for the port! :mad:

I think your talking about the exit for the "World cruise center", off the 110. However, if your ship is leaving from the Carnival port (which could be), you'll need to watch for the exit to the "Queen Mary". She's located OVER the St. Thomas Vincent bridge, and the World Cruise Center is not.

Good Luck . . . and double check, 'cause as long as I've lived 'down' here in the area, I don't always remember myself until I'm right on it.

Have a great cruise!

ghjohnson,

Here is a link to San Pedro Port (LA Harbor)

Driving directions:

From Malibu, Pacific Palisades - Santa Monica

California 1 south to Santa Monica Freeway(10), Santa Monica Freeway(10) east to the San Diego Freeway(405), south on the San Diego Freeway(405) to the Harbor Freeway(110), then south on the Harbor Freeway to the CA 47 - Terminal Island exit. Merge right to the Harbor Blvd. Exit. Proceed straight through the Harbor Blvd. intersection and turn right into the World Cruise Center parking lot.

I hope this will help ;)

Archived