Island Intensive Cruise, Who Wants In?????

jlane

Help us name our Group Cruise on the Victory 3/22/09? Banners to follow!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Help us name our Group Cruise on the Victory 3/22/09? Banners to follow!

• Wings of Victory
    • Victorious Villians
    • Victory Vagabonds
    • Victory Voyagers
    • Pirates of the Southern Caribbean
    • Conquering 7 Islands in 7 Days
    • Victory Island Pirates (VIPs)
    • Victory Virgin Vagabonds (3VPs)
    • WOW, the list is endless, but voice your opinion...

Name idea. how about...

The Vagabond Pirates of the Victory

:D LOL, or is too much... too long???

Hmmm, that might work! Repeat it a few times and it doesn't seem so long....

I like the pirate theme. Ooh can't wait to get some pricing so we can get this party started. The planning and anticipation are the best part of a vacation. Going to the Dominican Republic in 3 weeks and booked a cruise for November on the Legend. I'm back and forth on websites in two different forums. Family says I'm never off the computer. Tell them I need to know what my "people" are up to.:)

Sign up for Yapta.com its a great way to track and purchase airfare. If you have some extra time you could name your own price at priceline. But because you dont know what times your flight are until theyre already purchased it requires you to ly in a day early and leave a day late. Sometimes the savings is huge though and it usually covers more than the hotel withyour savings.

We could also go simple with Pirates of the Victory or Pirating the Isles on the Victory. Pirating our way to Victory?

Wow, more good ones!! We need to keep going and then do a poll.

It's probably going to be a few days before we get pricing anyway.....

I am interested in doing that itenary. My 2 kids will be on spring break. I wil try to convince my brother to bring his family.

Now, where can I get a cheap airfare from chicago to san juan?

Since you are in an American Airlines hub city I would go to their website and enter San Juan in your preferences. When they run a sale it is usually a good one! I can go non -stop from Tampa and I bet you can get some deals with a stop in Miami....

We can all help each other watch!!!!

I did that same itinerary on my very first cruise, and loved it! I would like to go back for another.

It's really neat to wake up and be in a different port each morning. No sea days - lots of walking and adventure in port. I loved it!

I did that same itinerary on my very first cruise, and loved it! I would like to go back for another.

It's really neat to wake up and be in a different port each morning. No sea days - lots of walking and adventure in port. I loved it!

Hello salty dingo! How was the Med cruise on the Freedom? I hope you join us so I can finally meet you :)

I just got back from a long day at work (12 hours today :eek: ) and can't believe the great conversation. I'll reply to a few posts as soon as I finish my work (on my home computer) for tomorrow (another yikes :eek: ).

This is why I cruise...

VERY INTERESTED. We weren't going to cruise again until 2010 but stepdaughter cancelled wedding ... and DH is wanting a port intensive cruise. Let me know please!!!

Connie,

Sorry about the S-DH cancelling her wedding, but I would love to see you join our cruise!

No "Sick days at Sea" :D

I like the pirate theme. Ooh can't wait to get some pricing so we can get this party started. The planning and anticipation are the best part of a vacation. Going to the Dominican Republic in 3 weeks and booked a cruise for November on the Legend. I'm back and forth on websites in two different forums. Family says I'm never off the computer. Tell them I need to know what my "people" are up to.:)

You're my type of cruiser... can't wait to have multiple cruises planned in one year.

Pricing Update... As of Monday night at 9:26pm CST, no word back yet!

Hopefully, tomorrow!

Oooooh, I just came up with another twist.....VIP Cruisers? Or the VIP Cruise? Or Victory VIP's! Using the following.....

Victory Island Pirates

or

Virgin Island Pirates

Virgin Victory Vagabond Pirates

or the 3VPs

:rolleyes:

Archived