Island Intensive Cruise, Who Wants In?????

jlane

Help us name our Group Cruise on the Victory 3/22/09? Banners to follow!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Help us name our Group Cruise on the Victory 3/22/09? Banners to follow!

• Wings of Victory
    • Victorious Villians
    • Victory Vagabonds
    • Victory Voyagers
    • Pirates of the Southern Caribbean
    • Conquering 7 Islands in 7 Days
    • Victory Island Pirates (VIPs)
    • Victory Virgin Vagabonds (3VPs)
    • WOW, the list is endless, but voice your opinion...

A good tag line for whatever the group is called could be "Conquering 7 Islands in 7 days" if we go along with the pirate theme. I'm still thinking about the name, I half expect something genius to just pop up. :p

A good tag line for whatever the group is called could be "Conquering 7 Islands in 7 days" if we go along with the pirate theme. I'm still thinking about the name, I half expect something genius to just pop up. :p

I real like that!!! :D :D :D

Jodie, have you received an acknowledgement from Laura that she is working on pricing? Just wondering.....

No, sorry she hasn't, I've emailed her again today :( I'm not sure what else to do.

Jodie

Small world indeed! It seems like evryone knows someone or has lived in Terre Haute.

I love Rockville! Id love to move out of TH to go there instead. I think I would kill myself during covered bridge though!!

I hated the Covered Bridge Festival while I lived there in Rockville, now I live in Huger, SC, I miss the Covered Bridge Festival!

No, sorry she hasn't, I've emailed her again today :( I'm not sure what else to do.

Jodie

I've put together a couple of CC Groups and it does seem to take forever - when you're trying to be patient :(

I'm sure you'll hear soon :)

Jodie, I am vascillating between this one and Fascination for April 4th ( our 28th wedding anniversary). So Randall and I are a maybe at this point.

jrmende63: I hope that you'll consider joining us even though it's a week earlier than your anniversary. We'll help you celebrate! :D

I've put together a couple of CC Groups and it does seem to take forever - when you're trying to be patient :(

I'm sure you'll hear soon :)

Linda, Thanks for the encouraging words. I just got home from work (another 12 hour day... this week has been rough), and was so hoping to see an email from her. But, there was none.

I've done one other group and I do remember having a hard time in the beginning to get a response. Or maybe it's just my impatience.

I've done one other group and I do remember having a hard time in the beginning to get a response. Or maybe it's just my impatience.

The waiting is getting to me too...I've never had any patience :p

Maybe today :D

Hi all,

I just got home... close to 11pm... another long day.

No word yet from CC... but hopefully soon.

There are many reasons why I'm patiently waiting... the rates, the amenties, and most importantly, the group that builds from now until we sail.

I'll keep trying (plus I've got a few other methods to resort to... :eek: )

Jodie

Hi all,

I just got home... close to 11pm... another long day.

No word yet from CC... but hopefully soon.

There are many reasons why I'm patiently waiting... the rates, the amenties, and most importantly, the group that builds from now until we sail.

I'll keep trying (plus I've got a few other methods to resort to... :eek: )

Jodie

Other methods.....better not tell us so we can't be held responsible :D

Anxiously waiting, too so I can spring it on DH ... "Look Honey, Port Intensive like you wanted" ... now that we're no longer cruise virgins ... I can't wait to do it again (and again and again and again).

First cruises are awesome! Glad you enjoyed yours :D

I got news of a promotion at work today so maybe that's a sign that we will get great news too;)

Anxiously waiting, too so I can spring it on DH ... "Look Honey, Port Intensive like you wanted" ... now that we're no longer cruise virgins ... I can't wait to do it again (and again and again and again).

Connie,

I'm so glad you'll be joining us and I bet you are anxious to surprize the hubby.

I know this can take more time than we all want... but hang in there.

Jodie

Well I am disappointed that I cannot join the group cruise but our March break is the March 15th cruise date rather that March 22nd so DD and I will be on the 15th one, the week before this one. We are looking forward to this southern itinerary. Maybe I can still follow this thread to get lots of ideas.

TwoMateys

Well I am disappointed that I cannot join the group cruise but our March break is the March 15th cruise date rather that March 22nd so DD and I will be on the 15th one, the week before this one. We are looking forward to this southern itinerary. Maybe I can still follow this thread to get lots of ideas.

TwoMateys

:( Sorry you can't join us....

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in May '09 and this looks like the perfect way to celebrate. I'm giving it serious thought!!

Diane

Great...the more the merrier :D

Uh, oh....I may have to change my cruise plans for next Spring!

I just heard from a niece in Indiana and they want to take a Spring Break cruise next year. The bad thing is the week they have off is April 6 - 10th. So, it looks like I won't be cruising with all of you after all :(

I hope you all have a great time!

Uh, oh....I may have to change my cruise plans for next Spring!

I just heard from a niece in Indiana and they want to take a Spring Break cruise next year. The bad thing is the week they have off is April 6 - 10th. So, it looks like I won't be cruising with all of you after all :(

I hope you all have a great time!

Linda... consider both ?

Or take the kids early?

See the next post...

OK, we are official!!!!;) Finally!!! The group's been confirmed and I will post the link to the site where pricing can be posted. I know that they expect the leader to book their cruise first, and since I just heard tonight, I'll be contacting Johna at Crucon first thing tomorrow morning when she is in.

Keep posted for the details....

:D

Jodie

Linda... consider both ?

Or take the kids early?

See the next post...

I really want to go on this cruise but since my niece and her family have never sailed before they are looking to me to help and of course go with them. Don't really want to cruise during Spring Break though...so, maybe I'll book this one instead.

Will you be posting the details tonight? The rest of us can wait until Wednesday to book. :)

I really want to go on this cruise but since my niece and her family have never sailed before they are looking to me to help and of course go with them. Don't really want to cruise during Spring Break though...so, maybe I'll book this one instead.

Will you be posting the details tonight? The rest of us can wait until Wednesday to book. :)

Agreed... give advice and join us during the best week to do this itinerary.

Remember...coming into San Juan on this week is a "moonless" night and the perfect night for a bioluminense tour!

JL

Archived