Meeting up with other CC'ers

Hi,

Was just wondering what others have done about meeting up with other CC'ers on board Pacific Dawn.

Where on the ship and when is a good time?? :confused:

Just thought that as I started the Roll Call for our cruise I should post something so that others can meet up if they like....

Only fairly new at this but love this site immensely. So much information from all you seasoned cruisers. Up to our 2nd cruise in 8 months, so maybe one day I will hopefully become a regular cruiser too....:)

Awaiting your many thoughts of wisdom...

Thanks Catherine

Hi,

Was just wondering what others have done about meeting up with other CC'ers on board Pacific Dawn.

Where on the ship and when is a good time?? :confused:

Just thought that as I started the Roll Call for our cruise I should post something so that others can meet up if they like....

Only fairly new at this but love this site immensely. So much information from all you seasoned cruisers. Up to our 2nd cruise in 8 months, so maybe one day I will hopefully become a regular cruiser too....:)

Awaiting your many thoughts of wisdom...

Thanks Catherine

Hi Catherine,

When we cruised last year we met in the Bengal Bar. If you contact the First Purser Administration they will even put a notice in the Pacific Daily for you. We also managed to get the ships photographer to come and take some group shots for us.

Don

I think 2 cruises in 8 months puts you in the regular cruiser category....feeling addicted yet??

As for the meeting, some meet up right after muster for sailaway somewhere on top deck.

The first sea day is good too. and the bengal bar sounds good. Probably best to say meet just outside in case something is happening in there and people are wandering around looking lost.

I wish P and o did an organised thing like RCL. They organise a time and place for us and even provide goodies and send us all a letter.

I guess the difference if you need at least 20 people for them to organise one and most aussie roll calls do not get this many

Hi Karon,

Yes I think I am addicted already!!! Everyone tells me I should work for P & O because all I do is tell everyone to go on a cruise cos it is such fun...My poor TA girl is never surprised when I go and ask her for more books as I am always handing them out to my family and friends.

Thanks for the suggestions about meeting up with others. Will post a time and place on our Roll Call. Can't wait.....28 days to go....

Thanks again

Catherine

Bengal Bar is certainly a grea spot to meet. As Dogboy said, ours was also put in the Pacific Daiy but this was done half way through the cruise. If you're going to do your own thing early on I would suggest organising a meeting place & time but on 2 occassions. I've read many times on these boards when fellow CCers have come back from their cruise that they didn't get to meet the others because such & such happened at the time they were supposed to meet. If you make a second time for the ones that don't make the first one then you've got more of a chance catching up with people.

Hi Karen

Good point. Two meeting times makes sense. Would hate for anyone to miss out. Looking forward to putting faces to the names. Everyone has always got so many good suggestions, it is really great. I wish I had found this site before I had gone on my first cruise.

Thanks

Catherine

Hi Karen

Good point. Two meeting times makes sense. Would hate for anyone to miss out. Looking forward to putting faces to the names. Everyone has always got so many good suggestions, it is really great. I wish I had found this site before I had gone on my first cruise.

Thanks

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Most of our little group are meeting up prior to boarding, but the other thing we are going to do, via our rollcall is privately email our room numbers to each other before we leave (when we have our tickets) and then we can call internally and make plans for dinner, drinks etc, or leave sticky notes on each others doors:p

Chez

xx

Archived