No OBC showing yet!?!

FloridaLaura

Got a email today on credit,but when i went in on my info it is not showing up .I"m wonder if it will show up on cruises leaving in the next few weeks or will it just show up when we board.We cruise next weekend. WOO HOO

I think the only way it will show up there is if you book wtih Carnival directly, or at least that has been my experience in the past. When booked with a TA, my OBC only shows up once I'm onboard.

I exchanged emails with our TA yesterday and she confirmed this - the OBC will be there when we arrive but probably will not appear on MyDocuments.

Hi All..this is a copy of the email I received from my TA the other day about this....hope it helps.....

3--For cruises departing on or after June 24, the booking

will be adjusted at the final payment."

OK stupid question our cruise leaves October 26th however I am already paid up in full so how do they adjust my already paid invoice???

Am I the only one not hearing a thing about my OBC for the fuel surcharge?

As soon as I saw the Thread about the refund, I called my Carnival SeaMiles people and they called Carnival and was told that we had the OBC, I then called another agency that I used to book my MIL cruise and was told it would be inputted by the end of the week. I will let ya know what went down on Saturday.

Fred

Let's give the people that have to make all these changes a chance...I'll bet they are overwhelmed with the work this involves. Remember there are millions of people getting the refunds & only so many workers to do it plus their regular duties... If you do not get it as an OBC I am sure Carnival will credit your CC or mail you a check. I have 5 cabins booked ($300) & will wait patiently for the refund as there is no point in getting stressed. Remember when you tie up phone lines & emails asking about it that only makes it take longer as now they have to stop & answer you.. I know I worked for the state government & when changes came about we did not get more help just more work !!! :( Try not to "Kill the Messenger"

I'm in the same boat as well. Booked and paid in full my cruise in May 07, leaving on August 30, 2008. I paid my $120 for the fuel surcharge. It still shows the fuel surcharge on my booking. No e-mails - nothing. Based on the e-mails, I should be expecting a charge-back for the $120 . . .

I'm in the same boat as well. Booked and paid in full my cruise in May 07, leaving on August 30, 2008. I paid my $120 for the fuel surcharge. It still shows the fuel surcharge on my booking. No e-mails - nothing. Based on the e-mails, I should be expecting a charge-back for the $120 . . .

Wouldn't you think they would send out one mass email, not a select few lol, I always get me emails re: what is due, and they are charging us for fuel surcharge etc, but can't get the one email I really want :D

I have not been on the board for several days so I am really out of the loop now.

We have a TA and she is out of the office today, so I am unable to contact her. Since we no longer have a PVP is that why I have not gotten the email? We booked in June for our September cruise and are paid in full.

Wouldn't you think they would send out one mass email, not a select few lol, I always get me emails re: what is due, and they are charging us for fuel surcharge etc, but can't get the one email I really want :D

I haven't heard from Carnival either about my 4/20 cruise, and my edocs are still showing that I paid the $35 fuel charge. I booked with a major travel provider and I called them and they didn't seem to know anything. Of course it took them almost a month post announce of the surcharge to let me know that the surcharge would be put in place. I've received emails from Carnival before about this cruise, so I don't know why they can't send me an email about this.

Oh well, I'll deal with it onboard if it isn't taken care of by then.

I looked at my reservation on carnival.com,click on manage my booking, then I click on modify booking and there you will see the charge for the cabins, the fuel surcharge, and there is a place for any credits. Of course mine is blank at the moment but hopefully soon it will show my refund!

I thought i had seen this info on there before but after searching could never find it. Thank you so much for the directions. I have received the email from Carnival but the OBC is not showing up on the charges listing. But I am sure it will there when we get on the ship. We leave on the Holiday on April 26,2008.

Your credit will probably show up a few days before departure. My credit is showing on my documents today with only 2 days left before departure.

thanks that makes me feel better....I keep checking though :)

Have a great time on your cruise!!

I haven't heard from Carnival either about my 4/20 cruise, and my edocs are still showing that I paid the $35 fuel charge. I booked with a major travel provider and I called them and they didn't seem to know anything. Of course it took them almost a month post announce of the surcharge to let me know that the surcharge would be put in place. I've received emails from Carnival before about this cruise, so I don't know why they can't send me an email about this.

Oh well, I'll deal with it onboard if it isn't taken care of by then.

same with our edocs...they are still showing the $35 fee for each of us there. and no email or OBC.

we'll just wait it out and see what happens :D

Archived