? about Radiance hump cabin

I booked hump cabin 9584 on the Radiance. Does anyone know if you can hear the piano in the Royal Suite that is directly above my cabin? I didn't even think about this until after I got off the phone with RCCL.

I hope someone can help me out with this question. Thanks in advance!

I booked hump cabin 9584 on the Radiance. Does anyone know if you can hear the piano in the Royal Suite that is directly above my cabin? I didn't even think about this until after I got off the phone with RCCL.

Only if they pick it up and drop it. :) Actually we stayed in 9584 or 9586 a couple years ago and did not have a problem at all.

Mike

I'll try not to play it too late into the evening. I know you are a light sleeper. :eek:

Actually, I have stayed in the GS next to the Royal on a number of cruises and never heard a thing!:)

Have a great cruise in Alaska!

BILL

We just got off the Jewel on Sunday, where we had cabin 9586, and didn't hear a thing from above. We were also worried about the piano right above us.

I hope you have reserved it. It's a great cabin in a great location.

Oshgosh and Mango................I noticed you both cruised the Jewel.........I just read a really bad review from a recent cruiser ........just wondering what you thought of it??? We are booked for April 09 to Panama. We have hump cabin 9578...............How does the ship compare to the larger RCL ships? Thanks, Nenfreed

Oshgosh and Mango................I noticed you both cruised the Jewel.........I just read a really bad review from a recent cruiser ........just wondering what you thought of it??? We are booked for April 09 to Panama. We have hump cabin 9578...............How does the ship compare to the larger RCL ships? Thanks, Nenfreed

We loved the Jewel... but we love all the Radiance class ships. We have not cruised on anything larger, so I have nothing to compare it to.

We did the Panama Canal on the Brilliance and had a great time! I'm sure you will too!

Archived