Alaska - B2B Vancouver Return - 14 days

cruisequeen10

Yeesh. I am seeing inside cabins going for about $65 p/p per day ( exclusing port charges/taxes and fuel surcharge) on these sails.

The intineraries are port intensive but what the heck, you will be in no hurry, given you get to do it all over again, the next week.

I say, go for it.

I'm looking forward to my 14 night Alaska cruise in June! With the prices for the 14-nighters, you can't beat it. We were seriously considering a 7 night, but when you can do 14 nights for just a little more money, why not?

It will be port intensive, but like that last poster said, your are in each port (or at least most of them) twice, so there's no rush to get everything done on the first time.

I'm also looking forward to having twice as much time to experience the amazing Alaskan wildlife!

We've done that 14 day B2B and it was terrific. That gave us more time to enjoy everything. The only downside was that after 14 days, it was over....Waaaah!

Most definitely, go for it! Enjoy every minute of it for us too. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!

Archived