Sea Day question

I have been on several warm weather cruises and on sea days enjoy laying out at the pool. Is it just way to cold and windy to lay out in the baltics? I'm sure the answer is probably yes but just asking. I will probably still bring a bathing suit just in case. Oh I'm going on July 10th.

I'm not sure which ship you're going on but on the Star Princess last year they had and indoor pool covered by an atrium which was nice. I presume the Crown Princess has the same thing but can't comment on other ships.

Ken...

Unfortunately average temperatures can not give you any idea of what to expect. The weather in the Baltic area is unpredictable and varies a lot. On a day in July it can be anything from cold, rainy and windy to sunny, hot and calm. Expect the temperature to be somewhere between 55 and 90.

Just as any other sea the Baltic can sometimes be windy. But the worst winds are usually not during the summer. If your day at sea is not in the Baltic but crossing the North Sea it is less likely to be calm.

I am sorry but nobody can tell you what it will be on your day at sea. You have to be prepared for anything. But do bring the swimsuit, you may well be lucky and have a glorious day.

Archived