Wine Packages in the Dining Rooms?

dankevork

On a previous RC cruise we were able to buy a package deal in the dining room which consisted of a different bottle of wine each night with dinner. Does Princess offer something similar, and if they do, does anyone know the price? Thanks in advance

I thought you might like that information. And I was being truthful, wine has been much less expensive on princess compared to our last RCI cruise. I think you might also find drink prices a bit more friendly in comparison also.

Now you an go to sleep tonight and have beautiful wine dreams. LOL :)

Toto,

Do you have any wine menus or bottle prices you can post from Princess as examples?

Cheers :D :D :D

No, sorry, I sure don't. Hopefully someone else latched on to a wine list with currect pricing they can post to give you an idea.

BUT, if you go to the Princess gift site, there is a small list there with Pricing, which should be the same price you will pay onboard. ;) Just click on this link and go down to 'Princess Cellars' for what is available and priced for pre-orders. http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/index.jsp

Archived