Which dolphin swim should I do in Cozumel?

cruiseaway

Hi,

I can't make up my mind as to which dolphin swim I should do when we go to

Chankanaab Park. What experiences have you had with:

only dolphin swim

swim/snorkel with dolphin

either of the two combined with the sea lion swim

I want my two sons, ages 11 and 14, to have an experience of a lifetime and I want to make sure we still have time to explore the park. Our ship will be in port from aroung 7 am to 11 pm. Thanks.

I do not know how much difference there really is between the dolphin swims except thatthe two more expensive ones let you "swim" with the dolphins while the on least expensive one you stand in the water, but do not swim. I put swim in quotes because it is very orchestrated.

As for the sea lions, my adult daughter and her friend enjoyed swimming with them as at least as much as they enjoyed swimming with the dolphins. In fact, if they had to do it again, I think they might skip the dolphins and just swim with the sea lions.

Royal Dolphin Swim is the way to go for the memory maker, you could combine that with the sea lion swim if that sounds like fun but don't miss out on the Royal Dolphin Swim-have I made myself clear;) You'll love it

Royal Dolphin Swim is the way to go for the memory maker, you could combine that with the sea lion swim if that sounds like fun but don't miss out on the Royal Dolphin Swim-have I made myself clear;) You'll love it

Ditto that!

I highly recommend the Royal Swim!

You want to make a memory that will last your kid's lifetimes? How about being pushed straight up out of the water by their feet by two dolphins? Maybe riding between two of them while they hold onto their dorsal fins? I've done Discovery Cove with Seaworld Orlando, and it did not compare. I highly, highly, highly recommend the Royal Swim. It's worth every penny.

Sign up early, though. Places are limited (to insure personal service) and go fast.

I booked through CozumelInsider.com and they were incredibly helpful, even re-scheduling our days and times when that was made necessary by a Carnival itinerary change.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I highly recommend the Royal Swim?

Archived