Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get from the Port of Miami to Ft Lauderdale airport at the completion of our cruise? I have been debating on renting a car, taking a Taxi or buying the transfers. Our flight isn’t until 3:00 so there is now real rush to get the airport which makes the rental car look like a good option, but im sure its going to be a pain to get with 2 kids.

Im sure the Taxi will be pricy so we aren’t really considering that option and we have never done transfers before so im not quite sure how that works.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We have taken the RCCL transfer back in the past. We have found it to be really easy and it was good not to have to go through the hassle of picking up and dropping off a rental.

That is the only part of the planning that I don't like. Getting back home. That means the cruise is over.:(

Thanks for posting to my original post on the same topic. I think I've made my decision to use GO shuttle which is $18/pp. That would only be $72 (plus tips) for you guys. Not sure how much the car rental is, but if it is anywhere near comparable it would be worth not having to worry about checking in/out a car in the same day. (such a pain).

There are only three of us ($54) or I may opt to do the GO shuttle private car for $64. Not bad.

Check out http://www.floridalimo.com

Thanks for posting to my original post on the same topic. I think I've made my decision to use GO shuttle which is $18/pp. That would only be $72 (plus tips) for you guys. Not sure how much the car rental is, but if it is anywhere near comparable it would be worth not having to worry about checking in/out a car in the same day. (such a pain).

There are only three of us ($54) or I may opt to do the GO shuttle private car for $64. Not bad.

Check out http://www.floridalimo.com

Thats perfect!! Thank you very much.

I would like to recommend John's Car Service,LLC Limo Service. John picked us up for a limo ride from Ft. Laurderdale to Miami first. My wife's baggage was completely ruined coming off the flight. John was on time and went the extra step by taking us to a K-Mart to replace her bag and on to the Miami cruise port. At the end of the cruise, we walked off by ourselves with our luggage and he was right there to take us back to Ft. Lauderdale for our flight home. Great service, personable and reasonable. About $70 with tip each way. Just terrific Cell is 954-303-8747.

Bill

OK....Here is where their great customer service, communication, and product pays off....

After using them last week for transfers to and from FLL, I can safely and highly recommend LARRY'S LIMO SERVICE for easy, stress-free, and classy transportation to and from the port.

http://www.larryslimo.com/

Pre and post cruise communication was easy and helpful. The limos were beautiful and spotless. The drivers were very timely, profesional, courteous, and friendly!

It takes a bit to impress our group, and they all loved the experience!

Thank You, LARRY'S LIMO!!!

:)

Archived