Early return flight

I personallly wouldn't take the chance. Though the airport is probably only 15 mins. or so away, and you can get early debarkation if you let them know ahead of time, you still have to wait for the ship to be cleared once docked. Sometimes it's quick; sometimes it's not.

It would be too much pressure for me. Maybe others have tried it? Would be interested to see others' responses.

Happy cruising!!

Last October, we were on AOS, we had white tags to disembark. Our flight wasn't until 1PM, so we weren't rushing. We were to the airport by 8:20 & were changed to a 9:20AM flight! No lines at that time on a Sunday & we breezed through security! I'd do it again, but next time I would try self-debarkation & plan on the earlier flight.:)

Just wondering what was the earliest return flight you can make out of San Juan.

Is 9:30 am is way too early?

No way would I try it.

On the Celebrity Summit last month, we didn't clear customs until almost 9am. The night before, I over heard a man having a fit because he got late luggage tags (no he didn't bother with the form letting Celebrity know his flight). He had a 9:45am flight out. I had to wonder if he made it.

Archived