Formal Night on Sensation 4 Night?

BoatGirl

We leave next Thurs. (barring any more hurricanes!) on the Sensation with a group of 16. Some of the ladies in our party are wondering which night the formal night is.

I'm not sure why it matters, but I said I would find the answer here. Also, do you know if they serve steak and/or lobster that night or any other night on that cruise?

Thanks for any info!

Boatgirl

It is such a nice night... getting all dressed up, eating steak and lobster (tell them they can order as many lobster tails as they want!!!!!!).... it's a nice atmosphere and I bet they will enjoy it!

Have a great time!!!

hey Boat girl...

I will be on that cruise too! Its is getting so close now!!! I am with a group of 6 all couples. Leavin the youngins at home. If ya dont mind what ages are your group? The BEST night in the DR is formal night. Dont miss it!!! And lets not forget the captains party before that with FREE drinks!!!! Almost time to get the party started!!!

Crusin' Susan,

We are traveling with a group of 8 couples, no kids too! Most of us are mid 30's. What about you guys? We are planning on cutting loose this weekend! Do you guys plan on spending time in the clubs? That's probably where we'll be!

Boatgirl (Diane)

hi, we are all mid 30's too LOL... Yea, we will def. be in da club LOL. There is a buch of them, so dont know which ones yet. I always wanted to check out the Piano bar with the sing a longs, always heard that was fun too. I will be the one with the "miami Vices" (drink) LOL

Susan

Ted, We will try to leave her intact for you when you board.:D

Susan, I will look for the "Miami Vice" girl. We'll be with the loud, rowdy bunch. Look for the two guys with shaved heads and goatees...I'm the tall blonde with them! ;-) Maybe we'll run into you there.

Just 12 more hours 'til we go!

Diane

Archived