Sorry - another NYC Hotel Question

watchdiva

I've used the search engine and am more confused than ever. We're flying into JFK the night before our Dawn cruise and are looking for recommendations for a hotel in NYC.

Is anyone out there familiar with the following hotels?

Millennium UN Plaza

Milford Plaza

W New York

We arrive late Saturday night so not looking for any nightlife - just a comfy, safe place to sleep that will NOT cost more than our cruise:eek: .

I love these Boards - everyone is SO quick to share their knowledge! Any/all recommendations appreciated:D . I'll do the same for you if you ever cruise out of Port Everglades.........

Watchdiva, we have stayed at the Milford Plaza. Rooms are very, very small, but the hotel is in a good location.

Catlady, where are you staying in Secaucus? We have stayed at the Hyatt Place (formally Amerisuites), but I would love to find a place where we could leave the car during the cruise.

We have stayed at the W Times Square. Rooms are on the large size for NY. Great room decor. Great beds. Beautiful bathrooms. The bellhops don't miss a beat. Mgmt. are full of themselves. Halls are very dark.

This is at the high end of your list. If this hotel is coming up in the same price range - book it.

The Milford Plaza has NOT had good reviews lately. Check out tripadvisor dot com for some honest reviews of this place.

I also would stay at the W above any of those. Like tinlizzy said - if htat is coming up in your price range, grab it.

Archived