Consierge lounge Jewel?

Gixer

I have a few questons about the consierge lounge on Jewel, can anyone help?

Where about is the lounge located?

Is it an indoor area with no windows?

what hours is the lounge open?

Is it stocked with soda's/water etc?

other than continental breakfast items, does the lounge have any other food offerings throughout the day?

Have never used a consierge or lounge before so have no idea what to expect! :confused:

I have never seen a consierge lounge on NCL Jewel. He will sit in the Star Bar in the morning, to answer questions, but otherwise he will come to your room if you need him.

There is a special lounge in the Courtyard for snacks etc., but you have to be staying in that area to access it.

Thanks - it must be the courtyard lounge Im thining of, does the courtyard lounge have windows? (I feel a bit chlostraphobic in windowless rooms) also does the lounge have free soda's/water? and what are the opening times?

Yes, there was a Conceirge Lounge on the Jewel on Deck 15, no kidding. It is huge, gorgeous and well stocked. Windows oversee the ocean and the pool below. When we sailed on the Jewel, NOBODY ever went up there. You need to take the central elevators up to deck 14 then go up the flight of stairs. http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/deckplan.html?shipCode=JEWEL

However, this may have changed, since nobody used it, there was talk of making 2 category A2 or Deluxe Owners Suites up there. This is the case on the Gem and Pearl.

Enjoy,

Juried

Thanks for the info - can anyone access the conscierge lounge then or is it just for high end suites? I thought you needed a special key card to take the elavator to deck 14?

Archived