Manhattan Terminal - Place to Meet

truant

My wife and I will be arriving separately to the terminal. Can anyone recommend a good spot to meet (somewhere recognizable and reasonable comfortable) so that we can check in together?

Is it possible for one of us to check in for both?

My wife and I will be arriving separately to the terminal. Can anyone recommend a good spot to meet (somewhere recognizable and reasonable comfortable) so that we can check in together?

Is it possible for one of us to check in for both?

One person will be able to check the luggage for both of you at the curb sith the porter but you will not be able to get close to the gangway individually because of the need to go through security.

As you go in the terminal building, before security, on the left side there are some sitting areas where you can meet. Sort of like a waiting area near a gate in an air terminal. Probably should meet there. Also both of you should have your cell phones and you can call each other in case you don't see each other.

If it's anything like Miami, you won't be able to use your cell phone once you're inside the terminal, so make sure to meet up before you get inside.

last year i had to meet up with my children at the manhattan terminal and there were no restrictions on using cell phones.

The only restriction on cell phones in the Manhattan cruise terminal is when you are going through customs and immigration lines on the way back.

There is plenty of places to meet but its different depending on whether you are leaving from piers 88 90 or 92. Most NCL ships leave from the redone terminal at pier 88 but that can always vary....You can also meet by the escalator in any of them....

no you can not check in for someone who isn't there they have to see them and take their picture.

Archived