Enough space for all our clothes? QM2

Summergee

Can anyone tell me how much hanging space and drawer space there is a Britania club stateroom? In the plans in the brochures it looks like a standard UK double door wardrobe and no drawer space, but I'm sure this can't be true.

There are three doors of closet space, which all added together are probably a bit over a metre in length. There are three drawers next to these doors. Above the beds, there are two open shelves for storage and two shelves with sliding doors on them. If you look at the pics on the web, you can see these.

There is enough space for clothing for a ten day cruise.

Also reccomend the over the door clear shoe hanger - with 12 pockets or so. This frees up all drawer space for clothes. hang it over the bathroom door on the inside and it is perfect.

Paul

We were on a transatlantic crossing last November in an AA (Britannia Club) cabin and found the closet and drawer space to be sufficient for those 6 days. We were returning home after 2 months in France and so several suitcases that we stored under the bed. I'm attempting to attach two pictures of our stateroom so you can get an idea of the space. Beside the wall of closets on the left of the picture, there was also a closet across from it -- next to the door to the bathroom. Hope this helps. Enjoy your experience.

Marilyn

108789729_AAcabinQM25.jpg.87d8ddd5075097a26a3a8887b2ddf2a8.jpg

2078280388_AAcabinQM26.jpg.c349e1c5ad425fe70491919d0feb2501.jpg

We have just returned from a 13 day Caribbean cruise on the QM2 and we had a B2 grade (Britannia club) outside cabin.

The storage space was adequate, however, I took 3 very long evening dresses and had to hang then from the picture fixed to the wall as the wardrobes were not tall enough. Each of the wooden coat hangers holds 2 items. So the clothes are quite compact.

We took a clear door shoe hanger for the bathroom as the space was limited for all our toiletries. I suspended it by 2 elastic bands from the door hooks.

One of our large suitcases fitted under the bed as did our flight bags.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived