Sugar Substitute - Splenda?

I hope all of you splenda lovers have visited www.thetruthaboutsplenda.com it has some great information, this product is not as good as it seems.

You know the real truth is that data is also not compeletly right. Anyone who has a background in research analysis knows that you can not take every piece of research at face value. And do you know sugar is as addictive as cocaine and that there are hundreds of diseases it is linked to, cancer patients are counselled to avoid it because it feeds the cancer plus lowers your resistance? And there are thousands of of good research studies to back that up.

Many years ago they tried to prove that plastic bottles were also bad for us. So they ground them up and fed massive does of them to rats. That was real sound research:eek: :rolleyes:

And there is research that says the blue stuff causes migranes, brain cancer and so on, but then again it is never tested on humans, and never under real life circumstances, consumed in amounts that a normal person eats. Correlations are not causes. So yes, overeat anything ( to the exclusion of all else) and you will die.:mad:

I have run into times when Splenda was not available ... especially in the dining room. I have never seen it "out" with the other sweetners. I'm not sure what the purpose of that is.

The reason that you do not see it out is due to the hogs that take it all. Some folks are too cheap to take one or two and feel they need it all. Just ask for it and a crew member will be more than happy to get you some.

Archived